davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
so whose gonna get me up to speed on the D3? i found the rooting and safestrap on guidots sig. but what else is there.... what do you all think of blur? what rom is aosp to run till, i think we are headed towards ICS

rygaul44

Reaction score
Well the only true AOSP rom that is out is the CM7 alpha, but it still has some problems but they are working on it like crazy lol but imo the next best rom is liberty most of the rom is built from source on top of blur but it feels really fast

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
CM anything would never touch a phone of mine. ;)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

rygaul44

Reaction score
Well the only thing wrong with this build that I have found is a couple of sound problems and the camera app does not work but you can get camera 360 and it fixes that problem but the video taking part doesn't still work but hashcode has been putting out a new rom about every week or two so he's working on finishing this before he goes to cm9

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Cdjones187

Reaction score
CM anything would never touch a phone of mine. ;)

Looks like no AOSP hardware accelerated ICS (aka CM9) for you until moto pushes a update then, and it will be all blurrry by then which will totally kill what ICS has going for it. ;)

I liked CM on my D1 but with a locked bootloader I dont see much of a full CM experience happening, and I think the blur/aosp roms are faster.

Otherwise; Liberty 2.0(its AOSP with your choice of blur apps), Steel Droid 3.0, Mav rom. All of which are stable for everyday use.

Last edited:
OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Lol I dont count hashcodes ics as cm plus you obviously have no idea who i or Droid concepts is do ya. Check our links in my sig DC and Project Gimpsource ;)

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
NEVER doubt Davros/Woodyman/Droid Concepts! ;-)

Cdjones187

Reaction score
Lol I dont count hashcodes ics as cm plus you obviously have no idea who i or Droid concepts is do ya. Check our links in my sig DC and Project Gimpsource ;)

You dont count it as CM but it clearly is stated that its CM9. I know who droid concepts are and what project gimp is. You guys must have something big in the making huh? I was waiting on a release from woodyman FOREVER, still waiting.

I dont consider hashcodes Gingerbread as CM7 either, its just aosp cm base.

Last edited: