Widgets

hermy65

Reaction score
Im really digging the contact widget that is included with this especially for the ability to resize them so its a picture with two options below it in a vertical column. I was testing out launcher pro and noticed that i am not able to use the motorola contact widget, is it possible to use it in launcherpro or is there another application that will do something similar to it?

heycow

Reaction score
My workaround in LP was to use the scrolling dock to add key contacts. It doesn't let you quick dial, but at least you can have them with you at all times by just sliding the dock bar.

(Off topic, but I now find it sad that my "key contacts" are my wife, parents, grandmother and work conference bridges...wish it was Tina, Leslie, Kathy, "Girl from Starbucks", "The Twins", etc...ah well...)

jubigret

Reaction score
(Off topic, but I now find it sad that my "key contacts" are my wife, parents, grandmother and work conference bridges...wish it was Tina, Leslie, Kathy, "Girl from Starbucks", "The Twins", etc...ah well...)

had to laugh!! :laugh: same here, husband, father, inlaws, kids schools... man what happened????