Widgets gone crazy....

phatkat66

Reaction score
Everytime I reboot my phone, wether from a dead battery or I just feel the need to refresh my widgets go insane. They are moved around, resized and it happens everytime.

Im not sure if the cause is the rom: Kinetx with Full Blurr and Xoom themed or if its just a bug in the bionic itself. Anyone else experienced this?

I can take screen shots if necessary.

Thanks

OP
P

phatkat66

Reaction score
No one else is having this problem either? :icon_eek:

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Everytime I reboot my phone, wether from a dead battery or I just feel the need to refresh my widgets go insane. They are moved around, resized and it happens everytime.

Im not sure if the cause is the rom: Kinetx with Full Blurr and Xoom themed or if its just a bug in the bionic itself. Anyone else experienced this?

I can take screen shots if necessary.

Thanks

I've used Kin3tx and never had an issue like that. Do you have apps moved to the sdcard?

What launcher/home screen app are you using? You may try switching to one of the others. Install Home Switcher so you can easily switch and then try Go Launcher, ADW, Zeam, etc. I would caution you about Launcher Pro as it seems it's no longer supported and it lagged on my Bionic.

Good luck.

OP
P

phatkat66

Reaction score
Default launcher, and unless apps to SD is on by default I never put that option on either. I'll take some pix tonight so people can see what im talking about. Id really like some help with this, as its been a very irritating experience when my Note pad Widget gets corrupted and everything i've jotted down is now gone.