1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Widgets Freezing at Random Times

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by surfbuckeyesbc, Jun 29, 2010.

1. surfbuckeyesbc

surfbuckeyesbc New Member

I am now running BB v.3 and I have yet to see this issue, but when I had v.2.1 Froyo my Beautiful Widgets, LED Light widget, audio manager, etc would all randomly freeze. They would function alright from a systems standpoint (LED Light would turn on my flash and clicking on Beautiful Widgets would bring up the weather) but the clock on BW would be at a time two hours earlier, the LED Light widget wouldn't "switch" on the screen like normal, my other beautiful widgets (plane and silent) would function, but not turn green on the screen. Things like that. Not sure if this has been addressed elsewhere, but is there a solution for this, is it a known problem? If so, how do I fix? I am not using a task killer and I have my system set at normal (vs. Aggressive). I am using LauncherPro, but when I had 0.2.1 I had the issue with both LP and ADW. Any ideas?
Search tags for this page
android frozen widgets

android widgets freeze

android widgets freeze tilt