Widgets for home screen?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by cdroid1, Mar 6, 2011.

1. cdroid1

cdroid1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey I'm looking for a twitter n Facebook widget to put on my home screen so I don't have to keep opening folders. I'm currently using Go launcher ex (if that matters)and I want something that shows more than one post at a time. ..any ideas?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

2. TheSwaggeR

TheSwaggeR Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If you have both Twitter and Facebook installed on your phone just go to any of your screen and long press the screen till a pop up comes up. Click on Widget. Scroll down to Facebook, click on that. Set the column size. Do the same for Twitter.

3. cdroid1

cdroid1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks I did that already I Just wanna know if there are any better ones because tweetcaster and Facebook for android both only display one post at a time. I thought u could see multiple? Plus tweetcaster is pretty slow in updating on the widget for me

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

4. TheSwaggeR

TheSwaggeR Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Uhhh, you can try Facez on the Android Market. That one comes with a transparent background option. You can just scroll up and down through all the post without having to push the forward or backward button on the regular Facebook widget. I don't use Tweet so I don't know any apps or options to get what you want for that one. I just know it does have a widget though.

Search tags for this page
add app to homescreen lg800g
how to get facebook icon on lg800ghl

lg 800g adding facebook widget to home screen

lg800g facebook widget on homepage