WidgetLocker Giveaway

slacker0503

Reaction score
I've been looking for a bit for the best place to put this and thought this would be alright.

Anyway, the creator of WidgetLocker, Kevin, was nice enough to let me give away 5 licenses of WidgetLocker. If you would like to check out more info you can at my website:

Limitless DROID » Blog Archive » WidgetLocker Giveaway! 2 Ways to Enter.

I'm sorry if this is not allowed, I just wanted to get the word out about the contest since WidgetLocker is awesome and everyone should get it, especially if you can get it free!

EDIT: I just wanted to add that all you have to do is make a comment below the post to enter. There's an option to get double the chances but you can read that if you want to

turdbogls

Reaction score
agreed about its awesomeness. it was worth the money just to get rid of the haptic feedback on the unlock. not to mention all the different sliders, different background from home screens, and obviously widgets and apps from the lock screen along with lots more. get on it people :)

pbuder

Reaction score
The app sounds great. I'd be interested in getting one of the free copies.

lilcdroid

Reaction score
Count me in. Added to twitter also. I love the fact it would allow you to put widgets on the home screen. Makes for one touch (power button only) access to see cpu and sd storage, without having to unlock. Kudoos

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
S

slacker0503

Reaction score
Last day for the contest everyone! Thanks for the turnout so far. Make sure you post here and check the contest page so you get entered

lowboy

Reaction score
Last day for the contest everyone! Thanks for the turnout so far. Make sure you post here and check the contest page so you get entered

Just now see this. Am I too late.......LOL
Never used it but have heard good things about it.