widget

lindar

Reaction score
New to this site. Just bought a new Droid and I'm trying to download a widget 'Beautiful home' I get to the end and it says 'there is no room on this home page'. What's this mean? I tried moving the icons. Take for instance maps. Now I have 3 icons of maps and can't get rid of any of them. HELP Linda R

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
New to this site. Just bought a new Droid and I'm trying to download a widget 'Beautiful home' I get to the end and it says 'there is no room on this home page'. What's this mean? I tried moving the icons. Take for instance maps. Now I have 3 icons of maps and can't get rid of any of them. HELP Linda R

Welcome, lindar! If you want to permanently unistall an app (you don't want it anymore), just go to the menu soft key (four bars) and then go into Settings / Applications / Manage Applications, touch the program you want to get rid of and touch uninstall! This will work for everything except the native apps that came stock on the phone.

If you merley want to move an icon off your homescreen, just long press on it and drag it to the gray tray tab at the bottom of your screen. The tray will turn red and then you drop the app - now it's gone from your screen! Hope that helps!

:welcome:

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
To get the icons off the screen long press the icon and drag to the little trash can at the bottom.

Beautiful Widgets are BIG widgets and I believe you will only be able to 1 row of 4 icons either on the top or bottom of the screen for the widget to fit