1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

widget woes

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by Nealius, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Nealius

Nealius New Member

When I reboot my phone I lose most of my widgets. I normally lose gauge battery and the weather channel widget. I think I may have lost more.

When they are gone, they are also gone from my widget list. the app is still on my phone but Im unable to relaunch the widget. I have to re-download it.
  2. JP 5.56

JP 5.56 New Member

Are these widgets you're having the trouble with installed to the phone or to the SD card? I was having the same problem and discovered they were widgets associated with programs that I had put on the SD card.
  3. Nealius

Nealius New Member

not sure. Should I leave them on the phone and not the SD
  4. JP 5.56

JP 5.56 New Member

Go into settings>applications>manage applications and look for one of the apps/widgets you're having an issue with and select it. If it has an option that says "Move to Phone" available to you, that means its on the SD card, click move to Phone and see if it works.

This fixed it for the widgets I was having problems with.

You might have to turn apps2sd off.
  5. Nealius

Nealius New Member

I'll try that. the app was on my sd card