Widget advice

Garandhero

Reaction score
Guys the stock weather widget sucks...what's a good alternative at u can get that shows a3 day preview of the week days ahead that I can put on the top of my home screen....what's that one everyone uses in videos on youtube...that looks so good?

Also us beautiful widgets worth it?

xlivewire7x

Reaction score
Guys the stock weather widget sucks...what's a good alternative at u can get that shows a3 day preview of the week days ahead that I can put on the top of my home screen....what's that one everyone uses in videos on youtube...that looks so good?

Also us beautiful widgets worth it?

I think the one that is in all of the youtube videos IS beautiful widgets. If you could post a link to one of the videos I can check it out. I have beautiful widgets and I love it. You can download all kinds of skins for the clock and weather, and when your at your homescreen and you tap the weather icon, you get a 5 day preview.

OP
G

Garandhero

Reaction score
Well I went ahead and goi t beautiful widgets and while I do like it its not exactly what I was looking for...I'll post a video of what I mean later, at school now....thanks

OP
G

Garandhero

Reaction score
[video=youtube;48Mj98EKaIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48Mj98EKaIA]YouTube - ‪Droid X running Launcher Pro‬‎[/video]

this video shows the type of weather widget I would prefer...
please do you know what it is called?

Thanks!