Wi Fi Tether Knocked Out With ICS

Droid 51

Reaction score
I guess I must have done something but I just installed ice this morning and this seems to b the only thing not working

Droid 51

Reaction score
Went into rom manager selected fix permission and did a reboot and presto foxfi is a working

ruinah

Reaction score
sorry for bringing up something old but I can't get Foxfi or anything to work on .232. I am NOT rooted though. Are there any other tricks? Foxfi was great when it worked on Gingerbread and I have a need for it to work next week for a day.

linuxgator

Reaction score
sorry for bringing up something old but I can't get Foxfi or anything to work on .232. I am NOT rooted though. Are there any other tricks? Foxfi was great when it worked on Gingerbread and I have a need for it to work next week for a day.

Try changing the name of the ssid in foxfire. I seem to remember reading somewhere that it might work with the non-default name.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

ruinah

Reaction score
thanks Linuxgator. That did it actually. I reinstalled, rebooted, changed the name to something else and the password to something else and now anything i throw at it connects and can route. Thanks!

Droid 51

Reaction score
ruinah said:

Fox fi will work just do a fix permission and it should work