Wi-Fi stopped working - Droid Pro

Reaction score
Droid Pro SBF File

Well after about an hour of searching I believe I found what you need..
Here is what you need to do, click on the link and read over everything on it so you can get your droid pro back to the "out of the box" setup.

Droid Pro SBF File (2.26.20) Full and RSDLite

After that you can reinstall anything you need. This file is generally used for people that totally screwed their phones (mainly boot-looping).

Oh, and rooting really isn't that terrible, to un-root all you'd need to do is press a simple button in the z4root app and it'll do it for you, just to let you know :)

Damn i didn't realize you are already getting a new phone.. Oh well, if i were you i'd download it just incase this happen again.

OP
M

Myric

Reaction score
VZW determined it was a hardware issue, and none of the complete wipes helped. Got my new phone (refurbished) today. Hope it keeps working. Had it randomly shut down and restart tonight.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
VZW determined it was a hardware issue, and none of the complete wipes helped. Got my new phone (refurbished) today. Hope it keeps working. Had it randomly shut down and restart tonight.
Glad you got a different phone. The shutdown and reboot issue is pretty common to all Pro users. It's been reported as a problem to Motorola via a number of different forums/channels. From what I understand, this is a common occurrence on Android phones and usually doesn't create a problem for the user.