1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wi-Fi not working?

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Roms' started by pabtheghost, Jan 22, 2012.

1. pabtheghost

pabtheghost New Member

Has this been an issue for anyone else? my home wi-fi network that im using right now, and have connected to with my phone (with liberty) tons of times is suddenly giving me problems. when i open my wi-fi settings, i see my network in the list, but it just says “obtaining IP address...” for a while, then switches to “remembered, secured with WEP” and then switches back to the other and keeps going in that loop. actually, i just looked down and now its says “disabled” in place of the “remembered” from the second message.

hellllllllllllp
  2. pabtheghost

pabtheghost New Member

also, i never upgraded to the new kernel, for whatever thats worth. i never felt like resetting to stock
  3. z96Cobra

z96Cobra Member

Reboot & try to connect again.
Search tags for this page

htc incredible wifi not working

htc liberty wifi issues
htc thunderbolt wi fi problems
htc thunderbolt wifi not connecting
liberty rom droid 2 wifi obtaining ip address

liberty rom obtaining ip address

thunderbolt not connecting to wifi

wifi not working on liberty 3