Wi-Fi Issue

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
OK, why is it when the phone is in Wi-Fi everything works except email? I can not send an email using wi-fi. Anyone else experienced this? I have tried with gmail and k9.

Laurence5905

Reaction score
That is weird... I just connected to my home WiFi network, loaded the eMail app, and sent myself an e-mail from my Comcast account to my GMail account. Not only did it send, it also received the new eMail on the GMail app... All on WiFi... And all in less than 60 seconds...

Maybe you need to reboot your phone? I'm really stumped -- eMail *should* work on WiFi...

Ominous

Reaction score
I've been having that issue lately also. For some reason ever since the V tech walked me through a hard reboot I can't synch my gmail when I'm on wi-fi. I'm actually getting pretty upset with my phone. I was totally in love with Droid, but the last 2 weeks have been PAINFUL. :mad:

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gmail works when I'm on Wifi, and Cox. Not Yahoo. Mind you, I'm using the wifi at work. I'd have to see if it works on other wifi networks. I could do less things at Borders, for example.