1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wi-fi hardly works

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Cappuchica, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Cappuchica

Cappuchica New Member

Sooo, I'm hoping this isn't a no-brainer but I'm having trouble with my wi-fi connection. I can connect to whatever network I choose (right now I'm using a fairly strong, secure home connection) but it seems almost useless. Pandora, the Market, and last.fm all do not load under wi-fi. They only seem to work when I'm using a 3G connection which I have been doing. I end up keeping wi-fi turned off because nothing seems to load on it (even web pages are slow?) I've tried my home connection and public university connections and nothing seems to work. I was excited to use it but it hasn't work in 2.1 or 2.2. Any suggestions?
  2. twitch2000

twitch2000 New Member

Have you tried a factory reset? Sometimes that can work.
Search tags for this page

droid x2 slow wifi