1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wi-Fi connects but won't work

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by AZ67Mustang, Aug 11, 2010.

1. AZ67Mustang

AZ67Mustang New Member

I have been browsing the forums for a while and can't find an answer. My wi-fi on my droid and droid x will connect but I can't use browser or market. Just wondering if it might be my router settings or phones. It is WEP. Thanks.
  2. cdipier2

cdipier2 New Member

i have had problems with the wifi on my droid too and connecting to sites and the market. i dont even bother using it anymore i just use 3g
  3. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 New Member

So far wifi is useless on mine, I was told its because I have a wireless-B router and that I need a G. I guess it wont hurt to try since they are pretty cheap now a days. I guess they don't work on a N router.
Search tags for this page

android browser won't work with wi-fi

android connect to wifi but dont navigate

android galaxy browser won't work on wi fi

cell phone connects to wifi but wont work

droid connects to wi-fi, but apps won't install

my wireless won't work on my droid

why don t my apps work when i connect to wi-fi on my droid

why wont my droid connect to browser

why wont my droid x load my internet browser on wifi

why wont my droid x wifi work but says connected