Why????

ilovechi23

Reaction score
Why is the DI forum on here so dry and dead??? there seems to be no life here?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think it's dead. I see Incredible people all the time.

We do have a sister forum for the Incredible. They might be over there.

elitecmdr666

Reaction score
I don't know what you talking about my friend but this forum is always active and there's always someone on here...

Sent from my DROID X using DroidForums App

Detonation

Reaction score
Unfortunately the Inc is sort of the underdog droid. The Droid 1 and Droid X get most of the attention here (and from Verizon too, given the minimal amount of accessories for the Inc)

OP
ilovechi23

ilovechi23

Reaction score
What I mean when I said dead was there's very little roms, themes, customization,etc.... stuff like that compared to the OG Droid and other phones sub forums

tigerdango

Reaction score
Such a shame considering the Droid Incredible is better than the original Droid and pretty much on par with the Droid X. I could not rationalize myself to spending 100 more for a phone that has a bigger screen by maybe one inch or so and a slightly longer battery life.

htc(hot-taco-cheese)

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't think it's dead. I see Incredible people all the time.

We do have a sister forum for the Incredible. They might be over there.

That is where I usually am. It's a nice place. Not nearly as large as this site though.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I checked out the sister site, and it's great. However, I always find myself coming back to this forum. 4 days with my new Incredible, still go to the Moto Droid section...lol

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
no verizon phone is going to have development behind it like the og droid. it has vanilla android and is the only truly open device.

*DroidForums app DOES*

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
no verizon phone is going to have development behind it like the og droid. it has vanilla android and is the only truly open device.

*DroidForums app DOES*

cannot argue with that. unfortunately, companies are putting their own UI on Android so another vanilla droid probably won't see the future. I must say HTC Sense UI is pretty cool though.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

*DroidForums app DOES*

cannot argue with that. unfortunately, companies are putting their own UI on Android so another vanilla droid probably won't see the future. I must say HTC Sense UI is pretty cool though.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the lg star (or whatever its called) comes to vzw with vanilla android.

so far only tmobile gets the vanilla os devices

*DroidForums app DOES*