Why wont Hulu work? Possible Fix?

GoBlazers

Reaction score
I just installed Pete's new Bugless Rom and everything works great for me (including flash). But Hulu does not work. And I've tried all of the instructions I've seen in the forums, including trying different browsers, but it still won't play.

I understand hulu did work on droids for a short period of time. Does anyone know what changed, and if there is another fix in the works?

Krish

Reaction score
Not sure. I switched to BBs new rom but wasn't to fond of it i found it a bit laggy at times where it shouldn't be. I sticked with the first Froyo leak and hulu works fine for me as well as other flash sites. Did you try the about:debug and hulu.com/widget/player or something like that.

OP
G

GoBlazers

Reaction score
yeah I tried that in both the default browser and dolphin. I haven't noticed any problems with bugless.

Does hulu really still work for you? I've read from others that it did work for them, but doesnt anymore

Blackrobshawty8

Reaction score
i doesnt work for me either,and even with the widget it says video no longer available

sroach23

Reaction score
i was able to play them and all of a sudden every video says not available on this site.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
There is a new Flash 10.1 out, but it doesnt work on the Droid for any flash sites. Someone needs to work on it for it to work.

K

kbatrph

There is a new Flash 10.1 out, but it doesnt work on the Droid for any flash sites. Someone needs to work on it for it to work.
yeah, i just discovered that after the aggravating 2 day attempt to put froyo on my Droid. Flash plays absolutely nothing! I installed Skyfire browser and can see virtually ALL the videos on Msn, CNN, and Yahoo! My question is....where was Skyfire months ago????:palm:

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, the newer version of Flash works now, some ppl found working versions. But Hulu stil doesnt. Froyo only.

And Skyfire cant see all the sites Flash can. Try Skyfire at radiotime.com for an example.

K

kbatrph

Well, the newer version of Flash works now, some ppl found working versions. But Hulu stil doesnt. Froyo only.

And Skyfire cant see all the sites Flash can. Try Skyfire at radiotime.com for an example.
Why would you need Flash to listen to a radio app????