Why will some web sites not load.

eriscrazy

Reaction score
18773468-93dc-8b3c.jpg

I work for a company called Elwood staffing and I can not get there website to load on my phone. I get the main site loaded but when I try to hit the link to log into the site it gives me a runtime error. Why is this.

Sent from my Liberated Droid X!

maxnicks

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, that's a server error. Not an error on your phone. It appears the issue is with the website itself.

OP
eriscrazy

eriscrazy

Reaction score
Man that sucks cause that is how I check my payroll check.

maxnicks

Reaction score
Can you try viewing the site from a laptop or desktop somewhere? You should see the same message.

OP
eriscrazy

eriscrazy

Reaction score
Can you try viewing the site from a laptop or desktop somewhere? You should see the same message.
Nope works fine on a computer. Loads right up also my friend with a crappy phone can load it up with no problem... but my smart phone can't...

maxnicks

Reaction score
Try downloading XScope6 from the marketplace. Try loading the page. If it's still messed up then in xscope6 > Tools > User Agent. It defaults to Android. It also has other settings, computer, iPhone, iPad. Try the different settings and see if it works.

OP
eriscrazy

eriscrazy

Reaction score
Did not work I got to reading the error messsage and it says the website is not set up to be viewed on a mobile devise due to security issues. And it tells me to get on a PC and look at my stuff.