Why...why...whyyyyyy????

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by todisco, Sep 24, 2010.

1. todisco

todisco New Member

From what I can tell I need a android browser that can use Flash and stream .wmv files. I am trying to use the sirius.com streamer (the app sucks because you do not get all the channels plus you have to pay extra $).
    I really don't have a right to complain since I can barely program a VCR but can a genius developer take some time away from making a pink colored ROM Theme to putting out a fully operation browser so I can watch shows on HULU and stream from the Sirius website.

dancedroidPlease let me and my droid have some real fun - and yes, this is an actual browser I would be willing to pay for!!!
  2. truckrod

truckrod New Member

First off. Why would you try to slam someone and then try to get somthing just for you .most devs do there work for free and that's awesome . And for what you are asking for you can find apps that will work. Like live tv and try dolphin brws
  3. takeshi

takeshi New Member

You don't have state that you don't program as a creating a theme and creating a browser are apples and oranges.

I'd also suggest checking the existing apps or at least indicating what you've tried rather than assuming that you need some sort of custom web browser. Unless the app sells thousands of copies you'd need to pay the developer quite a bit for a one-off app.
Search tags for this page

android wmv browser plugin

what android browser can stream .wmv
wmv android browser plugin
wmv browser plugin android
wmv plugin android browser