Why Trade in the Maxx?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by JDH, Sep 9, 2013.

1. JDH

JDH Active Member

Ratings:
    +113
    Just like everyone else I have been inundated by all the adds for moto droid and moto x, s4, One, and so on, oh , don't forget the G2. I got the Razr Maxx last December so I am not in trade in-up mode but felt like airing. My maxx has JB 4.1.2 which I am quite happy with, it goes fast on wifi or LTE with dolphin browser, it looks good, no problems in ten months of rugged use on a farm, SD slot, HDMI out, great battery life. It seems to me that I could be satisfied with this phone for a very long time. When the battery shows signs of age I plan to have a new one installed and keep my unlimited data plan until they rip it from my dying account.
    there, I feel better already.

2. huff825

huff825 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I feel the same way. I see nothing out there to entice me off unlimited.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

3. jamjr74

jamjr74 Member

Ratings:
    +14
    Maxx is still a solid device, ride it til it dies! Lol

Galaxy S4!!!

4. huff825

huff825 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    That's the plan! Just have to fight the urge to have the latest and greatest, of course I fell for that with the Bionic until I talked them into the MAXX as a replacement. I'm now month to month.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

5. YellowJacket

YellowJacket Active Member

Ratings:
    +35
    Well I was all excited to hear about the new Droid Maxx and for a moment there it helped me take my mind off the Galaxy S4 until I realized that it has no slot for extra storage. Yes, it has considerably longer battery life than the GS4 but the lack of extra storage is a deal breaker for me. As for battery life on the GS4, I can easily keep a spare battery and change out to it if needed... something I can not do with the Maxx.

For now, I'll stick with my Razr Maxx which has great battery life AND extra storage. IMHO, GoogoMoto made a big mistake.

David

6. rosariorose9

rosariorose9 Active Member

Ratings:
    +61
    +1...I see no reason to trade my Maxx - particularly since I would have to pay full retail for a replacement if I did not want to give up my unlimited data. This is, far and away, the most solid phone I've owned.

7. JDH

JDH Active Member

Ratings:
    +113
    You know, it is more about the principal of not just sitting back and taking whatever V decides to throw at you than a few new mostly useless features on on a new phone. None of theses gadget features mean anything to me, I have been mobile since radio telephones back in the 60s when there were only Two channels and they were open.
    I use less than 500MB per month and my wife uses around 300MB, I have unlimited for $30 and she has 2G for $30 just because she didn't want to upgrade when I did before the cutoff.
    Besides that, I like the Max.

Search tags for this page

droid maxx trade in t mobile

droid razr maxx trade in value

droid razr maxx worth nothing
droid razr trade in
motorola maxx trade in

razr maxx trade in value

t-mobile switch trade-in value for razr maxx
trade in value of droid maxx
trade razr maxx for bionic
verizon trade in vale razr maxx