Why the GS2 is not here- Straight from the horse's mouth

Vito.a

Reaction score
Samsung seems to have just nailed it with this phone. I've never seen sweeter specs or reviews.

I'm not sure they did nail it. We need to see for sure what processor it has and whether it has 4G in the US or not.

If it is still 3G, it should compete with the Droid 3. If it is 4G, then it will compete with the Charge and Bionic.

OP
bigdad63

bigdad63

Reaction score
Samsung seems to have just nailed it with this phone. I've never seen sweeter specs or reviews.

I'm not sure they did nail it. We need to see for sure what processor it has and whether it has 4G in the US or not.

If it is still 3G, it should compete with the Droid 3. If it is 4G, then it will compete with the Charge and Bionic.

Yeah, I could have been more precise. I mean exclusive of 4G, nothing can touch it in benchmarks. Then you throw in amoled (yes, it should go to +), great camera/video, and a super thin profile and you have a super beast of a phone. That said, if it's not 4G, I'll definitely be getting the Bionic (sans any major bugs). If I was in an area that was way down on the 4G list, I would definitely get the GS2 (unless there are some amazing Bionic upgrades of which nobody is aware). :icon_ banana: