why no landscape mode for sirius/xm app?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
You need to contact Sirius about that.

outkastragtop

Reaction score
Where do i get the sirius satellite radio app for android??? I've been looking for one forever. What is it called and where can i get it?

dolpns13

Reaction score
Where do i get the sirius satellite radio app for android??? I've been looking for one forever. What is it called and where can i get it?

You have to go to Sirius.com and get it from their website.

After trying the trial version out, I wont be signing up for this app, too much buffering.

bad4u

Reaction score
Landscape... psh... i would be happy with the app at least working good. Doesnt play nice with latest builds.

OP
W

warrenianbarr

Just heard that there are some in-dash car stereos that will show the name of the song, station, artist, etc. on their screen if a droid phone is plugged into their auxillary input with the sirius/xm app. Is this true?

rkcoll1

Reaction score
I love this app. When i was running it on 2.1 it ran flawlessly. Needs landscape yes, but as previous poster said, we need it to run on 2.2 more importantly. I get little to no buffering.

bryanc1

Reaction score
I've been having issues where the XM/Sirius app repeats a minutes worth of a broadcast. After hearing it 3 times (and subsequently 2 now that I'm aware of it) in a row, I stop the stream and restart it. Anyone else have this problem?

I also would love to have a landscape mode in this app!! Maybe someday they'll get around to doing it. I think they're a little swamped with trying to just get it out.

bryanc1

Reaction score
Yep...but it works from time to time, for a bit...probably about 4 minutes and then it makes a weird noise and then repeats...

Gotta love it...thanks for the link to the other post on how to fix it. Might have to try it out until they get it updated!

Alpinestars96

Reaction score
Mine repeats alot too. I was hoping it was the free trial or something. At the same time right on the dot it repeats what was just on, so weird.