Why Nexus?

mattym320

Reaction score
I returned my RAZR the day GNEX came out. I have 0 regrets. I enjoyed both phones. However I am so happy with this guy. Love ICS... both have ups and downs. Both don't have many downs. But all in all... and I spent 2 weeks with my RAZR.... I fricken love this phone. LOVE!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

mattym320

Reaction score
Touche.... the not being able to remove batter was a big decider for me

shastrich2005

Reaction score
I mainly went with the Gnex because I had a Samsung Charge which was my all-time favorite phone (until the Gnex, that is). I liked the Samsung so much, I wanted another Samsung phone. Glad I did because it's everything I expected and I love it!!

OP
sfierro

sfierro

Reaction score
If anyone knows any tips on how to upgrade? I put on Craigslist I'm looking for a gnex for my razr plus cash. I'm not trying to sell it here on the forums, just asking for advice on how

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
You can try selling your RAZR on Swappa.com

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I also recommend Swappa - might find a Gnex on there as well. Just make sure it's Verizon's LTE version. Depending on where you live, craigslist can be a great resource as well, just have to be extra careful.

shanimal92

Reaction score
... Don't you want to be cool?

Razzii

Reaction score
Just got my G Nexus couple of days ago,my first smartphone was Samsung Omni a ,Fascinate &Bionic ,even tho never had any issue with bionic ,great phone no data drop or call drop,but cannot compare to my nexus better display,faster processor ,future proof,I'll take Pure Google Experience over any other manufacture UI,although I do miss some Blur app,mainly my widget contact ,but not enough to keep me with my Bionic.
So far no Data,call drop,so far it being 3 Awesome days,Can't put this Phone down so far.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk