why my RAZR lag a lot anyone knows whats happening?

OP
Sipiii

Sipiii

Reaction score
And how do I do that? It's easy to do? Thanks

sl4sh3r

Reaction score
Yeah update to JB my phone doesn't lag at all any more sahnnn

Sent from my DROID r4z3r running JB

OP
Sipiii

Sipiii

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to wipe the catch on the gs3,? I will really appreciate thanks

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Might wanna ask in the gs3 forum, I don't know how to boot into recovery on that device probably holding certain buttons

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Come on, this is a 15 month old handset. The software is catching up to hardware. This technology space (smartphones) are changing faster than even the PC space in the 90's. Remember buying a PC in the 90's and having software that ran too slow or not at all within 2 years? Well multiply that by some number and that is how quickly smartphones are evolving. I know this is not the answer people want to hear but it is the world we currently live in.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Come on, this is a 15 month old handset. The software is catching up to hardware. This technology space (smartphones) are changing faster than even the PC space in the 90's. Remember buying a PC in the 90's and having software that ran too slow or not at all within 2 years? Well multiply that by some number and that is how quickly smartphones are evolving. I know this is not the answer people want to hear but it is the world we currently live in.

I dunno, I'm running jelly bean and I have no lag or slowness. In fact jelly bean runs better than ice cream sandwich, and ICS ran better than gingerbread. So to me it seems like the opposite effect

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
I dunno, I'm running jelly bean and I have no lag or slowness. In fact jelly bean runs better than ice cream sandwich, and ICS ran better than gingerbread. So to me it seems like the opposite effect

I'm curious josh. Does your bluetooth work? And in general are the radios better than ics? I'm seriously hating on 211 after a month with my maxx. The 246 bionic radios are MUCH better.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
I'm curious josh. Does your bluetooth work? And in general are the radios better than ics? I'm seriously hating on 211 after a month with my maxx. The 246 bionic radios are MUCH better.

Bluetooth works for transfers I don't use it for anything else. I'm actually dualbooting right now so I can run ics or jb and I haven't found the radios to be much better on either, but I wasn't having problems with ics either

OP
Sipiii

Sipiii

Reaction score
Hello guys just one quick question, i just restore my apps on the tatinium app im thinking to do a fast boot, so now will the app save everything or do I need to send it to my sd card, any help please thanks