why my RAZR lag a lot anyone knows whats happening?

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Ok good to know.. What's the purpose of doing the fastboot and the utility? What that's to my phone?

The fastboot will return your phone to it's brand new state, like it came out of the box. It will erase everything, but I'd recommend it because it's nice to start fresh. Just make sure you back up anything you don't want to lose

OP
Sipiii

Sipiii

Reaction score
But I try to save before I could not do it were and I saved it to?

joshxdroid

Reaction score
But I try to save before I could not do it were and I saved it to?

Well you can save all pictures and music to your sd card. You can use titanium backup to save apps, I usually just save the apk to the sd. Then I don't have to redownload, but it doesn't save app data

OP
Sipiii

Sipiii

Reaction score
Ok now what it's that super user app for I I'm trying to figure out what's for

OP
Sipiii

Sipiii

Reaction score
Hey Josh sorry to bother you but was the difference between the 211 and 215?

joshxdroid

Reaction score
.215 is an improved version of ice cream sandwich. Some people saw a lot of difference in their speed and battery life. I personally had good luck with both, but .215 is generally considered the better version. Also I didn't see your other post above, superuser is basically the power of having root. All tasks you perform that require root will ask for superuser permissions.

OP
Sipiii

Sipiii

Reaction score
Hey Josh sorry to bother you but was the difference between the 211 and 215?

OP
Sipiii

Sipiii

Reaction score
It's really hard process to change from 211 to a 215 or that's someone like me can do that I'm learning like I said before

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
It's really hard process to change from 211 to a 215 or that's someone like me can do that I'm learning like I said before

It is actually a pretty simple process to go from .211 to .215 but I have a feeling that the official OTA (over the air) jellybean update is right around the corner. You may want to wait for that. If you are on .215 you will have to go back to .211 in order to install the OTA... which is not really that difficult to do. If your phone is doing fine on .211, I would wait for the OTA, imho.

Sent from my XT907 using Droid Forums

OP
Sipiii

Sipiii

Reaction score
Ok thanks that's good to know that jb it's finally on the way I hear a lot good things about it

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
Ok thanks that's good to know that jb it's finally on the way I hear a lot good things about it

Not necessarily "on the way", but if reports are correct on the accidental leak, they may be close!!! One can surely hope and pray daily!!!

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Yeah, unfortunately like cyberj said, it is only speculation at this point because we never know the actual official JB launch until it happens. I'm placing my bets that it will be here by the end of February... and hoping by the end of January.

Sent from my XT907 using Droid Forums

OP
Sipiii

Sipiii

Reaction score
Ok thanks at this moment that only thing it's wait

CamoMike

Reaction score
Just upgrade to the leaked OTA now, why wait? I have it on mine, rooted and love it.

OP
Sipiii

Sipiii

Reaction score
And how do I do that? It's easy to do? Thanks