why my RAZR lag a lot anyone knows whats happening?

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I forgot you mentioned the absence of a pc. Well if you have a friend who would let you use theirs it doesn't take long

Sent from my XT912 running KOA resurrection CM10 jelly bean

jaye712

Reaction score
joshxdroid said:
Oh yeah, I forgot you mentioned the absence of a pc. Well if you have a friend who would let you use theirs it doesn't take long

Thats good to know.iam guessing theres gonna have to be installments on the pc too?

215 G.I JANE/OORAHH

joshxdroid

Reaction score
jaye712 said:
Thats good to know.iam guessing theres gonna have to be installments on the pc too?

215 G.I JANE/OORAHH

Yes you download the zip, extract, and install the drivers. It's been a while since I did it, but I think the whole process took me maybe an hour and half

jaye712

Reaction score
joshxdroid said:
Yes you download the zip, extract, and install the drivers. It's been a while since I did it, but I think the whole process took me maybe an hour and half

Ok.got chu..thanks josh.wasnt sure how long it would take..we"ll see when jb comes around for the ograzrs if i can get by a pc, then ill be updatein at the original thread in class

215 G.I JANE/OORAHH

OP
Sipiii

Sipiii

Reaction score
Hey Josh I don't know if you can help me but when I try to root my phone is just getting stuck on search for a device.... ¿? Any help please.... thanks and advance

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Hey Josh I don't know if you can help me but when I try to root my phone is just getting stuck on search for a device.... ¿? Any help please.... thanks and advance

Did you install the drivers that came with the utility? And are you using version 1.82?

Sent from my XT912 running some custom Rom.....I can't keep changing this sig

OP
Sipiii

Sipiii

Reaction score
I installed RAZR edge and drives what version are you talking about and the phone or egde?

joshxdroid

Reaction score
I'm sorry I'm not following, what are you using to root your phone?

OP
Sipiii

Sipiii

Reaction score
Ok I'm a idiot it's for the DROID bionic well a that maybe was for the RAZR I'm talking about the Djrbliss come out with a leak I hope you know that I'm talking about

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Ok I'm a idiot it's for the DROID bionic well a that maybe was for the RAZR I'm talking about the Djrbliss come out with a leak I hope you know that I'm talking about

Ok, are you wanting to root your droid razr or razr maxx? I can help you with that. First, are you one ice cream sandwich? Android 4.04?

OP
Sipiii

Sipiii

Reaction score
Thanks again josh I finally got the time to do it now I need some guidance how to use a rooted phone I will really appreciate

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Thanks again josh I finally got the time to do it now I need some guidance how to use a rooted phone I will really appreciate

Well first and foremost you absolutely need to know what you are doing before you make changes, cause after you have root you also have the ability to wreck your phone. Not trying to scare you, just have a healthy level of caution

OP
Sipiii

Sipiii

Reaction score
Ok good to know.. What's the purpose of doing the fastboot and the utility? What that's to my phone?