why my RAZR lag a lot anyone knows whats happening?

OP
Sipiii

Sipiii

Reaction score
I just check and yes im running. 211 sounds like thats the problem then... if that update its coming soon should i even try to get 215 leak?

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Sipiii said:
I just check and yes im running. 211 sounds like thats the problem then... if that update its coming soon should i even try to get 215 leak?

Not necessarily the problem, .211 ran very well on my RAZR. You could try the factory reset first, and see if that helps. Remember, that will wipe out all apps, And files that aren't on your sd card. So you'll have to set up everything again. But it's usually worth it

Sent from my XT912 running KOA resurrection CM10 jelly bean

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
You are going to want to do an fdr before and after installing the leak, so...if it were me, I would do the fdr, see if that fixes my problems and if so, wait for the official OTA JB.

OP
Sipiii

Sipiii

Reaction score
Ok reset my data its seems to work perfectly you guys are the best! Thanks

xtor

Reaction score
joshxdroid said:
I agree! Foxkat is the master. We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

+1

point of origin

jaye712

Reaction score
Iam not that excited with jb coming.but Ima have to keep on hitin cancel/later when it rolls out..i dnt even wanna know how often itll keep reminding me.iam sayin frm before since i dnt have a pc(thats if i decide of hw well video works with jb then ill have to borrow somebodys p.c which will be difficult)iam lovin 215 tho.if anything ill be stickin with 215 until i renew my contract nxt yr,hopin i wont lose my 4mb(random)

215 G.I JANE/OORAHH

joshxdroid

Reaction score
jaye712 said:
Iam not that excited with jb coming.but Ima have to keep on hitin cancel/later when it rolls out..i dnt even wanna know how often itll keep reminding me.iam sayin frm before since i dnt have a pc(thats if i decide of hw well video works with jb then ill have to borrow somebodys p.c which will be difficult)iam lovin 215 tho.if anything ill be stickin with 215 until i renew my contract nxt yr,hopin i wont lose my 4mb(random)

215 G.I JANE/OORAHH

What's your concern with jelly bean? I've found it to be a great improvement. I love ICS, and jelly bean feels like ICS on steroids. I have some bugs due to running a JB rom on a ics kernel, but I expect an official kernel will fix all that

jaye712

Reaction score
joshxdroid said:
What's your concern with jelly bean? I've found it to be a great improvement. I love ICS, and jelly bean feels like ICS on steroids. I have some bugs due to running a JB rom on a ics kernel, but I expect an official kernel will fix all that

Yeah,iam sure its a great improvment..To be honest josh,iam not to sure,iam jst a lil worryed itll might screw something up if iam still running 215 n hit update u know lol..btw,since jb dnt saport flash frm what i read,hows the videos working out with it?

215 G.I JANE/OORAHH

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Good description Josh...ICS on steroids! Actually jaye, JB is really only an updated ICS... not a huge difference like there was going from GB to ICS.

I still am able to use flash on JB and you will be able to. Flash is not supported on ICS either but because we still have the flash apk backed up, it works for us. I also use the puffin browser whose main purpose is to support flash. It works great.

jaye712

Reaction score
TisMyDroid said:
Good description Josh...ICS on steroids! Actually jaye, JB is really only an updated ICS... not a huge difference like there was going from GB to ICS.

I still am able to use flash on JB and you will be able to. Flash is not supported on ICS either but because we still have the flash apk backed up, it works for us. I also use the puffin browser whose main purpose is to support flash. It works great.

O ok..thanks for that answer.i wasnt to sure about the whole deal of that flash thing..anyway,iam still a lil iffy with hitin update with running 215,if anything i might be the example of it(idk) IF it messes up.. lol,i meen,i do have insurance lol

215 G.I JANE/OORAHH

joshxdroid

Reaction score
You can always fastboot back to .211 before updating

jaye712

Reaction score
joshxdroid said:
You can always fastboot back to .211 before updating

If iam understanding this wrong,itll be hard to get by a pc..my mistake was not reading threw it fully before doin the leak..not that i regret it haha

215 G.I JANE/OORAHH