Why is vzw blocking this app from the market.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
So they can make you pay for their NFL app...

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
That's what I noticed too. It was on the market one day then it was off.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yeah but nfl mobile live is free

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
VZW has a competing app .. they want you to pay 5.00 a month to have ( which i did up until today..).another reason i may be leaving vzw letting contracts expire and switch to different carrier ..

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Funny thing is u can listen to nfl games live via radio stream via nfl mobile app. But justin i been piecing together the reasons I am still with vzw and every reason i find a solution. Its amazing because I forget i was doing just fine before I came to vzw. Then all of a suddenly when i am ready to leave i have this concern like how will i do____. I talk to att and people on other carriers and life is still going on. Like a buddy said "i make calls just fine and rarely had dropped calls, but if you really that concerned that you must have vzw get a prepaid flip phone".

My other concern was nfl and i can get prepaid sirius radio now just for that. And unlike nfl mobile i can stream it on a tablet or computer. In other words if i do decide to switch life will be alright.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yeah I downloaded it be using market enabler and faking another carrier.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My point is mainly about them hiding apps... for those of us rooted we can always find the apps they hide but for those who dont root or care to there are apps that should not be blocked. Does nfl 12 offer something nfl live don't, no in fact I think vzw app is better. The issue is that they are hiding and it make me wonder what else they are doing to the market. :angry: