Why is this phone given such horrible reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNC

Reaction score
So your telling me motoblur is nice...lol what a joke man. I had the x and It was nice but it was laggy and rebooted about ever other time I unlocked it... Epic fail...

Swyped via Fascinate.

Blur doesn't look like it belongs in a pride parade!

And that quadrant score is only slightly better than my year old droid? I thought the Galaxy was a monster?

Difference being that the Droid was on 2.2 and overclocked to 1.25ghz. Nice try though.

The fascinate is on 2.1. On 2.2 it will be over 2000. The mytouch 4g launching with 2.2 is considered one of the fastest phones with the new generation snapdragon and it gets about 1800 on quadrant WITH 2.2

The fascinate it already a beast...with 2.2 it will destroy all.

Good day!

"Nice try"?!?!?!?!

HAHAHA!!! Samsung Galaxy I... I mean S. IS very good, but you guys act like its sooo superior.

Here's something for you to think of...

CAP201010281323.jpg

CAP201010281316.jpg

Oh, and I'm not at 1.25ghz, my Droid can't handle it.... :( Bootloops!!!!!

Last edited:

UNC

Reaction score
Lol over clocked... I'm stock and in 2.1 do suck it lol

Swyped via Fascinate.

Ill have an upgrade available when the vPhone or Olympus comes out... You'll have a no longer supported Sammy... score one for the early adopters.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Jvandyke13

Reaction score
Haha this is great ! pretty sure no one should down talk this phone!

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using Droidforums app.

UNC

Reaction score
Lol ok kid... I'm done here...enjoy your paper weight...

Swyped via Fascinate.

Don't let facts get in the way of opinion.......
My phone is a year old and on par with your (relatively) new phone, will the Galaxy S be on par with the new $600 phones a year after release? I highly doubt it.

Hell the MT3G came out a few MONTHS before the Droid and the Droid destroys it on every benchmark, literally doubling/tripling it. The Galaxy S isn't enough better than a year old device to warrant better reviews. PERIOD.

Jvandyke13

Reaction score

Swyped via Fascinate.

My phone is a year old and on par with your (relatively) new phone, will the Galaxy S be on par with the new $600 phones a year after release? I highly doubt it.

Hell the MT3G came out a few MONTHS before the Droid and the Droid destroys it on every benchmark, literally doubling/tripling it. The Galaxy S isn't enough better than a year old device to warrant better reviews. PERIOD.

Pretty sure you are full of it. Regardless of benchmark scores and all that, over the moto Droid 1 it has better battery , more memory , better processor , better screen , imo coming from the d1 it is way better and improved than a yr old Droid.

OP
I

ibebyi

Reaction score
while I'd tend to agree with the above post, I also do think that to each his own. IF the guy with the PS+bud logo (sorry didn't catch username before I started typing) likes his droid, he likes his droid. I liked my droid... :D

We probably shouldn't be getting heated up in an android vs. android debate.. it should be android vs. iOS..... :D

I feel like the "fragmentation" everyone freaks out about is really just a state of mind/opinion, and that by arguing about which android device is better, we are perpetuating the whole "fragmentation" dealio. Just my $.02

SlvrEvoIX

Reaction score

Swyped via Fascinate.

You do realize you are comparing a max overclocked D1 to a stock phone right? Just so you know....

Apparently you have not tested these phones side by side, the D1 is garbage compared to this phone in every aspect. " but bro check out my quadrants~!!!!!" They mean $hit when it comes down to actual daily driving these phones. My D1 was over clocked to 1.25 ghz and it still did not touch the fascinate in completely stock form.

These NEW phones that are coming out wont be much better until they can figure out the battery issues ( as in batter technology is quite on par with processors )

So have fun with your slow/heavy/ugly/small screen/crappy keyboard/moto crap phone :)

SlvrEvoIX

Reaction score
On the thread on how to root the fascinate one click method. It tells me to click on the .zip file and then do not touch the phone... So do i need to click on that file on the computer? Seems like i would find it on the phone(sd card) but it never said anything about tranfering it to the sd card.

Download the files/Drivers, Set your phone to debugging and stay awake. then open "fascinateRoot_v02" , Open the folders until you find the dialog box that says "Start_Root" click to open - run, make sure it found your phone, hit any button to root. I will take 3 mins or less. :)

edit - Ps Droid x < Fascinate.......lol

Do you have a rom flashed on yours or just rooted?

Just rooted,lagfix,overclocked, de-binged :)

Jvandyke13

Reaction score
Download the files/Drivers, Set your phone to debugging and stay awake. then open "fascinateRoot_v02" , Open the folders until you find the dialog box that says "Start_Root" click to open - run, make sure it found your phone, hit any button to root. I will take 3 mins or less. :)

edit - Ps Droid x < Fascinate.......lol

Do you have a rom flashed on yours or just rooted?

Just rooted,lagfix,overclocked, de-binged :)

Isn't lagfix a rom or did I misunderstand what that is ?

Mrdanks

Reaction score

Swyped via Fascinate.

You do realize you are comparing a max overclocked D1 to a stock phone right? Just so you know....

Apparently you have not tested these phones side by side, the D1 is garbage compared to this phone in every aspect. " but bro check out my quadrants~!!!!!" They mean $hit when it comes down to actual daily driving these phones. My D1 was over clocked to 1.25 ghz and it still did not touch the fascinate in completely stock form.

These NEW phones that are coming out wont be much better until they can figure out the battery issues ( as in batter technology is quite on par with processors )

So have fun with your slow/heavy/ugly/small screen/crappy keyboard/moto crap phone :)

Couldn't have said it better myself...bravo man +1

Swyped via Fascinate.

Status
Not open for further replies.