Why is there no restart option?

hydro556

Reaction score
First off, every day with this phone makes me love it even more. I am literally blown away by the overall feel of quality, the OS and most of all the freaking screen is simply amazing. The screen is always one of the biggest deals with any phone to me, and I just knew that the GN screen was being overhyped and that we would be let down. But instead, it actually exceeded my expectations. Simply phenomenal.

I am hoping an OTA will improve a couple odds and ends, mainly the speaker volume, and I expect they will. Hope I am right.

I have a question, I miss the restart option that was on my last phone when I went to power down. Is there some reason that is not included on the GN and is it something that can/will be added?

It is not that big a deal and I have only restarted I think twice. Including today when I installed my extended battery (which is barely any larger). Anyway, just think it is a nice feature and hope we get it.

DHO

Reaction score
Try voulme+ for speaker volume. On the dev's site you can get the pro version for free .

Restart is found in some ROMs. Otherwise even with root, there is no reboot comand. Why? Ask google.