Why is the Customizer Gone from Rom Manager?

Discussion in 'Blackdroid' started by smbuser, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smbuser

smbuser Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    As directed by the managers of blackdroid, I bought ROM Manager and all was working great until a few days ago. Now I can't access the Customizer to install optoins.

What gives?:mad::mad:

2. pdroid

pdroid Silver Member

Ratings:
    +7
  3. smbuser

smbuser Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Well that sucks. Guess I wasted $4.

What are the blackdroid people mad they weren't getting part of the money or what?

4. kingofsting

kingofsting Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Something like that, unfortunately.

I posted my disappointment with the situation and the way the powers at be are handling everything last night and the Administrators/Moderators of this site simply deleted my posts. Nothing I said was flaming or insulting anyone.

Sad. Guess I'm being :censored:

5. 928Droid

928Droid Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I know, those dang Moderators have NO expirence with recognizing posts that could inflame already tense situations... they should all be thrashed.

I really think all the people that have only been here a month with less than 30 posts should make those decisions of what is causing disharmony here on Droid Forums, it would work so much better!!

:icon_ banana:

Please review these threads for your entertaiment and information on this subject. Everything you need to know and satisfy your curiosity about your query is in these 2 threads (one of these already posted above, thanks pDroid).

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bl...-start-getting-30-days-bans-starting-now.html

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/blackdroid/35704-major-announcement-blackdroid-df.html

FYI, not acusing anyone here of anything wrong, but even us "unexperienced Mods" can see a train wreck coming a mile away :)

Sorry, also hate to be a "censor", but this thread is closed.

#5 928Droid, Apr 9, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.