Why is rubix worth the download?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacko1

Reaction score
Thank you for being patient with me and understanding all I wanted. I'll delete this thread, but I'm stuck at the Motorola boot logo now and am in need of assistance. The battery is also dead and I cannot boot into recovery. I left it plugged into a wall charger all night on the M screen and it still did not charge. The green led light comes on when I plug into a computer but I don't think it's charging. So am I 100%bricked and not fixable? and is there anyway to get the root off of my phone in this current state that way I can still use my warranty to get a new one? I know this isn't the place for it but I WILL delete this thread/post. I just need advice.

I would say borrow a friends droid x battery or buy one then return it and you should be fine
then boot into recovery and go to back up and do a full charge
then trying again also make sure you have droid x bootstrap

SeanRinVA

Reaction score
I left it plugged into a wall charger all night on the M screen and it still did not charge.
It won't charge during HBoot or in Recovery. I'm not 100% sure how to fix this, but I believe the 1st step would be to pull the battery, put it back in, charge it for about an hour (so there's some decent amount of charge).

WugFresh

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You need another Droid to charge it. I borrowed my friends when it happened to me. Or you have to go to a Verizon store and ask them to charge the battery for you.

{{ WugFresh }}

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
You need another Droid to charge it. I borrowed my friends when it happened to me. Or you have to go to a Verizon store and ask them to charge the battery for you.

{{ WugFresh }}

This. And since the thread is no where near on track, I'll close it.

I don't like these kinds of threads anyways. Everyone becomes a hater and someone who likes a different rom becomes a bad guy in the wrong section.

Sorry that you've had the trouble you've had, but I'm GLAD it happened, because you're learning. If you want to be in the "modding, root, and rom'd" community, learning is something that takes place every day, and theres never an easy way out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.