why is my x so slow lately

BLAZE86DUBZ

Reaction score
after the gb update its been laggy a little but lately its been very laggy it takes about 5to 10 sec to unlock sometimes is this normal?

DARTH MAXIMUS

Reaction score
have you tried factory reset in settings? if it doesnt work, perhaps your update was bad. if you arent rooted, you can complain to verizon and they will wipe it and reinstall gingerbread(or froyo) unless you are inclined to do those things yourself, which is the way to go...saves gas for one, pce
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

kevinkar

Reaction score
Have you rebooted lately or done a battery pull? That might help.

Also, do you have something else running all the time like an anti-virus app? Perhaps something that's constantly updating like a weather app or social media app that is misbehaving? Check your battery stats to see if something is running rampant. I have played a game or two that I stopped playing only to use the phone a few hours later to find the game was still running full bore in the background and was using up all my battery and CPU. The battery was almost dead. I force closed the game and all was fine after that including when I played the game later. It was a one time deal but annoying.

nahrschnar

Reaction score
My phone was slow and laggy when I had gingerbread on it too. I wound up going back to a froyo kernal rom

Sent from my DROIDX