1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

why is my 3G connection worse

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 4' started by aklabs, Aug 23, 2012.

1. aklabs

aklabs New Member

Before the ics update my 3g connection was great (5 bars). After the update I am lucky to get 3 bars. It is the same location as before (at my home). Does anyone have an idea of why and how to fix? It is going to be annoying if I can't fix this. Verizon won't be in my area until early 2013 (Alaska).
    Except for this problem ics is great. I am rooted and have moved some of my music via double twist. ICS rocks.
    Thanks
  2. txter

txter New Member

My radio seems to have gotten worse also. Its hard to hold onto 4g here in Buffalo NY. I hardly have more than 2 bars.
  3. mikekhelxD

mikekhelxD Member

My 4G is great, but what is worse is that my batt seems to be worse when using 3G. Last time I did a test, my batt lasted an hour more when using 4G.
  4. LocoRon

LocoRon New Member

My bars are worse, but connection seems either better or roughly the same (aside from yesterday, when I was hovering between 1x and no service; man, that was lame).

Did a speed test today when I got 4g back, and the results are similar to what I was getting on GB.
Search tags for this page

my 3g got worse