Why I really like my X !!!

jimbo1mcm

Reaction score
I was getting ready to play golf yesterday and when I pulled up the moving radar display from WeatherBug Elite Pro, I could see a good Thunderstorm moving in from the west. I estimated it would hit in about 15 minutes. I went onto the club porch and waited, while 2 or 3 foursomes went off. Sure enough, it started to pour!!! I felt very smart!!!

cpinto

Reaction score
I was getting ready to play golf yesterday and when I pulled up the moving radar display from WeatherBug Elite Pro, I could see a good Thunderstorm moving in from the west. I estimated it would hit in about 15 minutes. I went onto the club porch and waited, while 2 or 3 foursomes went off. Sure enough, it started to pour!!! I felt very smart!!!

WeatherBug initially had a lot of problems, but has become one of my favorite weather apps.

Amazing all the info you have in your pocket.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
+1 for WeatherBug Elite - quick access to radar is nice...

Grnzoom

Reaction score
With the DX in your pocket.. your the smartest man/woman in the world.

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
This DX is awesome. Best phone I've ever had. There are 5 guys ind my group at my job and 4 of us have Droids. Me and one bothered with the X, one with an Ally, and the other with a D 1. The other guy is still stuck in his Blackberry ways. LOL.

I think I have become more and more of a supporter of Google's offerings lately. I look forward to Chromium OS, I have a Droid X, etc. Kinda like the Apple fanboys...only better. ;)

velvet005

Reaction score
I love my DX because when I went outside last night to catch the meteor shower, it told me which way to look with google sky map. I love my phone more and more each day.