1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Why I love Verizon (iPhone related)

Discussion in 'Non-Android Smart Phones' started by Schoat333, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Schoat333

Schoat333 New Member

As we all know, valentines days is coming up. I want to get my wife an iPhone as a gift. Her current phone, LG env touch, is garbadge, and barely works anymore.

I think its time for her to move up to a smart phone, but I don't want to get her anything overly complicated, so the iPhone is the best phone for her. Its very easy to navigate and use, and she will not care about personalizing it as I do with my droid.

I wanted to order it tomorrow, but there was a small problem, her new every two was not up until 2/21.

I decided to call customer service, and just see what they say. With in 5 minutes, the rep had the date changed to today, and I can now order an iPhone at the discounted price tomorrow.

That is customer service right there, and thats why Verizon is going to steal a lot of AT&T customers.

Just thought I'd share.
  2. Wuzz Ranger

Wuzz Ranger New Member

Verizon will upgrade your phone up to three months before your actual "every two" date is up. Not to burst your bubble but they do that with everyone......(popped)

Sorry Schoat...glad you could get the phone you wanted!

Let us know how she likes it, I may get my wife one as well.