why have an off topic forum?

M1DN1GHT

Reaction score
Why is this aspect necissary? We don't need an off topic forum.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hi m1dn1ght :D if you don't like it....just don't click on it :D simple!!

gszeman

Reaction score
I have a Moto Droid...I don't need an Incredible forum...it isn't Necessary.

Let me explain a relatively simple concept to you. Humans are a social creature. Being so, we humans tend to create bonds and enjoy social interactions with other humans. The off topic forum is a avenue where humans can express themselves and their interests in ways other than the confines of the structured categories af this forum. Therefore, an off topic forum provides a place for those that have social skills to interact with one another. For those that have NO social skills, this off topic forum can simply be avoided.

Last edited:

ntrddragn

Reaction score
if there isnt an off topic (non android related) then this thread wouldnt exist. ;) :D

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
well I have to admit, this thread has been useful.

Weapondrift

Reaction score
im trying really hard not to visit the off topic forums simply because I should be a mod with the amount of times ive visited off topic forums.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score

droidgirl1

Reaction score
I have a Moto Droid...I don't need an Incredible forum...it isn't Necessary.

Let me explain a relatively simple concept to you. Humans are a social creature. Being so, we humans tend to create bonds and enjoy social interactions with other humans. The off topic forum is a avenue where humans can express themselves and their interests in ways other than the confines of the structured categories af this forum. Therefore, an off topic forum provides a place for those that have social skills to interact with one another. For those that have NO social skills, this off topic forum can simply be avoided.

That would make me a butterfly. I happen to like the off topic forum.

Great response. Thanks!!
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana: