why does verizon's data reception in miami sucks

305rev305

Reaction score
Call quality is awesome but the data reception is really bad inside most buildings turning the phone into 1x most of the time. I thought their 4g was able to penetrate buildings better but still I cant see that happening. Most of my friends with AT&T have no problem. LTE is fast so I wouldnt want to change to AT&T...

Last edited:

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Call quality is awesome but the data reception is really bad inside most buildings turning the phone into 1x most of the time. I thought their 4g was able to penetrate buildings better but still I cant see that happening. Most of my friends with AT&T have no problem. LTE is fast so I wouldnt want to change to AT&T...

Immediately after I got my Bionic I drove all over Baton Rouge (ok that's no great feat as BR is not really too big) and checked 4G speeds. I was astonished to find a 6X difference from one part of town to the other. I didn't check the speeds inside big buildings (we don't have too many of those either), just from my car in parking lots. So I can imagine that inside a building, in an area that is somewhat 4G weak to begin with, the reception may not be too great. Good luck.

It's either that or it's that you are too close to the Ocean, Beaches, women sunbathing topless on South Beach, etc. In other words, you are in MIAMI!!! Quit complaining!!!:):)

Have a good day and I hope you enjoy your Bionic as much as I do!!