Why does the login page for my college keep refreshing?

kennydied23

Reaction score
Here's the story: Everytime I use a Droid phone to login to my college page (I have to log in through wifi to get the internet to work) but the page keeps refreshing itself everytime my finger hits the phone. If i scroll, the page refreshes. If I tap the bar to input my login info, the keyboard pops up for a second but the page refreshes and puts the keyboard away. The thing is, I had this same problem on my old Droid 1 but I could just open the keyboard and start typing and it wouldn't refresh automatically, but there's no keyboard on the Droid X. If you want to see what I'm talking about, try going to the login page "http://wings.wright.edu" on your android phone. This is really frustrating that I can't log in and have to use the crappy 3g to access the internet.

abe7333

Reaction score
Have you tried a different browser, like dolphin hd or opera?

"I know not with what weapons War World III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with stick and stones."-Albert Einstein.

Send from Droid X

OP
kennydied23

kennydied23

Reaction score
Have you tried a different browser, like dolphin hd or opera?

"I know not with what weapons War World III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with stick and stones."-Albert Einstein.

Send from Droid X

I would be able to if the wifi worked.

Edit: Well I got it working, there was a link for "screen readers" on the page that took me to another identical and I'm able to log in now. The reason I didn't download another browser on 3g is because it's so slow here, it'd take hours to download 100kB.

Last edited: