1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Why does RSDlite not allow me to Start? :(

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Bryan84, May 18, 2010.

1. Bryan84

Bryan84 New Member

Trying to root my Milestone but I am stuck at the first stage ... RSDlite won't let me click start .. any idea?

[​IMG]
  2. Shades228

Shades228 New Member

3. zilla

zilla New Member

I had this same problem just a couple weeks ago, and what it turned out to be for me was the OS i was using. i was using Win7 64bit Ultimate and i had all the right drivers but it was the same thing could not click start, so then i went to my other comp and installed it on there Win7 32bit home and it worked like a charm, this other comp was also an outdated P4HT that it worked on while my Gaming Rig it did not, so my advice is try another Comp and see if that works..

Zilla
  4. Bryan84

Bryan84 New Member

I'm on Win7 32bit and I am sure all my drivers are correct. So fustrating :(
  5. chameleocat

chameleocat New Member

answer

run rsdlite as administrator on the desktop icon right click go to properties than compatibility than choose run as administrator that should work
  6. parkbsu

parkbsu New Member

I also found that putting the recovery file at the root (c: \) helped. If under the users folder, there are stricter permissions on the file. I was also using 32 bit win 7.
Search tags for this page
rds lite not shoe start
rsd lite not allowing start

rsd lite wont start