1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

why does nexusmod wallpaper not work now?

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by bL33d, Mar 8, 2010.

1. bL33d

bL33d New Member

Is there any way to get this wallpaper to work on the new roms? i really like it but not enough to not have the droid live wallpaper :p both are sweet.
  2. unix.punkx

unix.punkx New Member

I know I feel you, I actually like the Nexus One better. I just tried using the nexusmod last night and it freaks out. Maybe the dev will update it soon so it will work, or at least provide us to choose which colors.
  3. Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas Premium Member Premium Member

+1 on choosing colors!!! I like the Droid one better, but as I state in another thread talking about this, I like red/black...it's my car's interior...I ordered the Carbon Fibre case that's RED...and I themed my phone out red/black...so the Droid live wallpaper is totally sexy on my phone...:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:
  4. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

Koush's cyanogenmod ROM has the Nexus LW and about 6 different color choices for it :)
  5. wmnomore

wmnomore New Member

got an email from chris-developer of nexusmod wallpaper. he says to run kouch's rom. i did that and i am sold. very happy