1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

why does my background automatically change to stock gray one?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by antmkn, Jan 21, 2013.

1. antmkn

antmkn New Member

My background changes every time I use my phone, when I flip it open it shows the one I want that I set both from an app and saved to my phone. When I close it, it resets to the stock gray stripes. I can the one I want by simply sliding my phone open (to reveal keyboard). How do I get it to stay permanently on the one I want, and not the stupid stock gray stripes!?!
  2. doogald

doogald Member

Right, I think this is a fairly common problem. I believe what happens is that the launcher runs out of RAM and loses track of the wallpaper. When this happens to me, when I restart the phone I'll find that my wallpaper is back. If you use a lot of widgets you can try cutting back to see if that helps.

The best solution that I have found is to install a third-party launcher, like ADW, Go Launcher, etc.
Search tags for this page
droid 3 changes my background
droid 3 changes wallpaper
droid 3 wallpaper changes when keyboard
droid background changes automatically
how do i change the wallpaper on my droid 3
motorola droid automatically changing my wallpaper
motorola droid wallpaper resets automatically
my droid3 wallpaper keeps changing
whg does my screen saver on my droid x2 keep changing

why cant i change wallpaper on my motorola droid 3

why do i loose my wallpaper droid 3