Why does everything have to be complicated.

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by xlr8bigmike, Feb 3, 2010.

1. xlr8bigmike

xlr8bigmike New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I took my phone in today to have it replaced cause of the headphone jack being faulty and shorting out causing static. I have heard a couple of others have the same problem. I figured they would just replace it there but turns out they don't, They gave me a number to mail it in.

I know that is probably common and that big of a deal. But if you think of how much freaking money you give Verizon each month, they could do a little more for you then push buttons to activate a phone. Such as mail it in for you and give you a loaner phone.

sorry don't mean to be hating.

2. wil318466

wil318466 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I 100% agree. They should be bending over backwards to please their customers, I mean, we give them 70-200 dollars a month, EACH. You think them losing a 50-200 dollars or even much more than that is a joke, since in the long run we give them SO MUCH of our money, and its residual.

-Wil

3. texasPI

texasPI Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just call them. They'll FedEx another unit and you swap it at home with yours and send it back to them with return shipping label. Couldn't be easier.