Why do rom make the phone loose flash for carrier?

OP
R

rcjames

Reaction score
You guys are being tooo rude why not go to church and start being nice church change people and learn to love. You don't know what love until you love god. I'm closing this thread. Next time keep it clean and respect ful.

OP
R

rcjames

Reaction score
Can someone close this thread to much haters not much people wanting to help.

OP
R

rcjames

Reaction score
haha, just keep digging yourself deeper into that hole...

Dude all I wanted is help on a situation of rumor I heard. Why am i digging my self deeper in a hole? I'm a computer programer making 45 bucks an hour, I help at poverello which I help give food to people. I work at food bank. And I go to church. I build model helicopter and help train other people flying helicopter and model planes. So no I'm not in a hole you guys just make it seem I'm in a hole or something. My life is great just wanted few things straighten out. That's all not a place for people to gang over me and bully me. So thanks for those that told me doesn't effect my flash.

1337killer

Reaction score
generally the PRL would stay however when you do the factory wipe to load the rom the phone goes back to stock settings ie data is vzw not cricket or boost. so basically you lose it because you phone is being reset and most flashing of phones wont 100% rewrite the information on a phone, just reconfigs it until a factory reset is done