Why did you chose the droid x

taylormia

Reaction score
Great screen, incredibly fast, awesome battery life, customizable to your hearts content and ubiquitous and reliable Verizon coverage.

luv2increase

Reaction score
I chose the DX only for its screen size and of course also because it was Verizon's numero uno device at the time.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I chose the DX only for its screen size and of course also because it was Verizon's numero uno device at the time.

I would say that the Fascinate, Incredible, and the X are all in the same position as far as number one devices. D2 as well, I see a lot more new people coming in the Forum with the D2.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Screen size, no physical qwerty bulk, 720p video. And it looks damn sexy!!!!

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
Main reason?? I'm an accessory whore and Motorola releases their phones with the accessories that I want right away (sorry, will never use Seidio crap again). So that's my main reason.

Going on, the screen size. Some friends of mine refer to me know as 'Black' Morris (a take on Zach Morris from 'Saved By The Bell' when he had that huge Motorola phone from back in the day) because they think it's too big. It's perfect size. My DInc is dwarfed next to it, but it's the perfect screensize for me. Finally, the extended battery is almost flush and I can still use my accessories (again, because I'm a you-know-what).

If that new DInc HD (or whatever it's called) could match it, I would consider switching, but I'm pretty sure my next phone will be yet another Motorola Droid product.

dainbramaged

Reaction score
I had the Droid 1 and was a little frustrated that the Dinc came out advertising a faster processor, but didn't want to upgrade just yet because I hadn't had the d1 long and Motorola > HTC. When the DX started advertising a 1ghz omap (not a snapdragon pos) and that big, beautiful screen, I knew it was time to upgrade. Not to mention, it still has the best specs of any phone out there (512mb ram, huge onboard storage, 8mp camera, 720p video, hdmi out), so I'm still pretty thrilled with my choice.