Why cant we get 4.4?

SJBBF

Reaction score
Don't quote me on this but someone involved in a Verizon chat over on Android Central said Jan/Feb. Which makes me overly optimistic I know.

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
Great, well lesson learned on what do in a year, though Verizon Ill stick with, it will not be MOTO.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Great, well lesson learned on what do in a year, though Verizon Ill stick with, it will not be MOTO.

That seems a little off base considering the Moto X received the update to KitKat seemingly before most nexus devices even did. I would just stay away from the Droid lineup and move to a device that is available on all carriers.

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
That seems a little off base considering the Moto X received the update to KitKat seemingly before most nexus devices even did. I would just stay away from the Droid lineup and move to a device that is available on all carriers.

Advice well taken.

24c

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
DROID TURBO
I got the Kit Kat update on my Nexus 7 (2012), no big deal as far as I can see. My phone, RAZR MAXX HD, is doing all I want it to do on 4.1.2.

NOVICE

Reaction score
KitKat much overrated. It ain't magic, folks.

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
KitKat much overrated. It ain't magic, folks.

We know its not revolutionary, but if you see the improvements and badly needed updates we really need, then yes, its pretty nice the faster we get it.

4low4fun

Reaction score
Kit Kat's pretty bad a**! Just saying.. I'm running the slim kat rom which is 99% bug free. I've never used 4.3 but its leaps and bounds smoother and faster than 4.1.2

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Considering the phone that replaced ours just got it, I am assuming it won't be long now...

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score
"pretty well" means it does not work all the time and, yes, this is what we are complaining about.

Exactly. GPS is a very important feature that must be very reliable... It could make or break getting that new job. Also.. From experience... It could mean life or death by getting into a car accident due to its "pretty well" performance. No offense Pere.