Why can't I save a playlist on a Droid?

OP
A

ARZ

Reaction score
I do love Rocket Player for many things, but I still don't have the time to get into Itunes and manage my playlists there. The playlists sharing back and fourth between the phone and Itunes seems to work but only KINDA. Its not real clear how you get a list you have created on the phone to save to Itunes, and now I appear to have duplicate lists, one is empty and one is er... should be full, but its not always. If I go for a long period of time (2-4 months) without hooking up to my computer or paying attention to the playlists on the phone, they appear to purge STILL. I haven't tried to re-load them using Rocket Player either, too busy to mess with it especially since uploading a playlist from the phone and downloading it from Itunes is just not 100% clear. I am guessing its the Samsung software screwing things up, as the Rocket Player guys seem pretty ON-IT.

I went against my personal rules (dont pay for an App unless it works perfect), and paid for Isyncr, and Rocket player. Honestly they have been pretty responsive about a few questions and requests I have had. Maybe everyone had the same suggestions, but I needed a quick way to delete a song while I was listening while driving down the road (like I said I usually load a whole album then delete the ones I dont want while I am listening). I asked for this easier Delete function and they made it happen in a month or so.

Currently there is a glitch, I have yet to contact them about. If I view the main song page while playing a song (where you see the album cover art) where you are listening to that current song, and you hit back, you usually see "albums, Artists, Songs, Playlists, & Folders" across the top, the intention here is to navigate to a different song, all appears to work normal. You have to mess with it a bit, but if you click on "songs" and look for another song, it displays the songs, to select from but it changes the top menu to "Artists" and it only leaves you with the option to search by artists (in the center) and no way to back out of that menu other than back and that kicks you out of Rocket player viewer (fortunately it still leaves the current song playing). When you return to Rocket player you get the 5 ways to search for a song again but, that kinda sucks, and is definitely not the way it used to work.