Why can't I install ZenUI Launcher on Moto Z Force??

King Bengals

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force -32G.
I've been reading how the ZenUI launcher is one of the most popular launchers in the Play Store. I saw an article while on my phone. I clinked on the download link on the site that said "for android phones" . It took me to the Play Store. When I hit the install botton I got an error that said, not compatible or couldn't install on the phone. Even weired, if I go to the Play Store App on my phone & search for the ZENUI Launcher I get these close versions of it but, the real app doesn't even show up as an option. I accidentally got the "Laincher Style Asus ZenUI" thinking it was the real thing. Its not. Its a chinese knock off the best I can tell. (but it does work pretty well) I see all over the internet "ZENUI Launcher now works with all android phone running OS 4.3 & higher". I have 7.1.1 running on my phone.
So why can't my Moto Z Force install & run the most popular launcher in the App Store?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I can find that Launcher in the official Play Store app on my Z Force, but it displays an incompatible message even before trying to click Install. I have no idea why, but something obviously makes it incompatible. Maybe try the Send Email option on the Play Store screen for that app and send the developers an email asking them why it's not compatible with a Moto Z Force?

a0ee83c4d5a87080209aeed56a157cfb.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
King Bengals

King Bengals

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force -32G.
Yes, That is exactly the error I got. I think I will email them about it. Thanks for the help!

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I use the ZenUI on my ASUS tablet. It's ok. Nothing really special. I wouldn't get too wound up about it not being compatible with your Moto phone.

Is there a specific feature of the launcher that you're interested in?

OP
King Bengals

King Bengals

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force -32G.
No not really. I just heard it was cool & one of the most popular. I wanted to try it out. I think I did have it for a few days about a year & a half ago when I 1sr got my phone. I remember thisnking it was really cool. I had to get a replacment phone & I tried to put the ZenUI back on it but by then I couldn't. Any launchers your suggest I try? Thanks!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I use smart launcher. several members here use nova.
Isn't that the one that makes you smarter? Sorry, had to throw that in there. Continue with the serious conversation now.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk