why can't I get flash 10.1 on my droid?

droid_girl

Reaction score
I went to their website to download flash 10.1 and got linked to the page that it isn't available yet until later in the summer for my droid android version 2.2.

I am really sick of surfing the web only to get a video that I can't view because I don't have flash.

Why can't I get flash 10.1??

J

Johnly

Get the APK file. Then use a APK/ASTRO/INSTALLER app to execute it.

OP
D

droid_girl

Reaction score
thanks Johnly but what is a APK file and how do I get it?

Crispy

Reaction score
Isn't FLASH suppose to be available within a couple weeks or so? That's what I've heard. On the market I think?

RemyL75

Reaction score
APK = app. The software on your droid has all kinds of different programs, or apps. They are installed individually with APKs.

I don't think anyone on this site makes a habit of posting links that are loaded with spyware. I believe it violates to TOS. OR they just flog you for it.

Is your Droid running Android 2.2 (Froyo)?? If it isn't, then Adobe Flash will not work for it even if you get the apk and try to install it.

philosojerk

Reaction score
Is your Droid running Android 2.2 (Froyo)?? If it isn't, then Adobe Flash will not work for it even if you get the apk and try to install it.

Is 2.2 out? I was given to understand that it was coming soon, but wasn't out yet. I bought my X only 3 days ago, and it has version 2.1 on it. Should I be worried about that?

korbin

Reaction score
Flash update

why isn't it in the market?

Check your build number. settings> about phone >build number
if you have FRG01B then you won't see adobe flash in the market. You have to wait for the next update that takes you to FRG22D or else root your phone. Personally, I'd wait.