Why can't I find any cases?

Big D

Reaction score
WTF!??

There are literally 300 cases for the iphone in any kiosk/big box/Cellular store/quick stop . So far after looking in 4 different stores, I have been able to find exactly 1 pink silicone case for the Razr M.

Where in god's name does everyone get their cases?

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
Verizon or on the internet. The reason you see so many i-phone cases is they are all the same size and layout(except the 5). Smart of them to do that but it limits your choice in what size phone you want. But having a choice in phone size makes getting cases harder. Much harder to stock cases for Android phones because you have to have a gazillion of them.

monstermanhbf

Reaction score
Website
www.hpibajaforum.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung S7
I found Otter Box cases on line, I like how they did their cases for the RAZR M. Soft inner silicone sleeve surrounded by a plastic hard outer shell which when put together makes for a strong good case for protection.Check out Otter Box.

micahjbrooks1991

Reaction score
I know that body glove mobile has pretty good cases that rival the otterbox. They're about the same protection but they're not crazy bulky. I have one for my iphone 5 but Iknow they have similar cases for basically everything else. Also, another good thing is I used a code JP20 and got 20% off and free shipping.

jd1973

Reaction score
Ebay or Amazon

WTF!??

There are literally 300 cases for the iphone in any kiosk/big box/Cellular store/quick stop . So far after looking in 4 different stores, I have been able to find exactly 1 pink silicone case for the Razr M.

Where in god's name does everyone get their cases?

Got mine on ebay. Also have several on amazon.

KaChow

Reaction score
I can't say that I use cases anymore, but when I did there was a great site that sold some of the best cases and everything else. The site is called Seidio they've been around forever, check them out.

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
Verizon has them. Just got one. Kiosks?......really? I'd doubt they even know there is anything but an i-fauxn.

TJBrookz

Reaction score
Honestly Ebay is my best friend for phone cases, great prices for most.

I picked up my camo otterbox with holster new in box for $45 , retail is $60 plus shipping